So, as you know, I have been accepted at Guide Dogs for the Blind and will be going to Oregon on March 3rd. Well, The Seeing Eye still hadn’t gotten back to me and they were supposed to a few weeks prior. I understand they have delays so I’m not judging them about this or anything. But I’m trying to find a way to tell them that I apologize but i won’t be attending their school. That’s so hard to figure out because they have spent some money on evaluating whether I would be a good candidate. HOWEVER, like colleges, I am told that Guide Dog schools expect you to look around at other schools so I am hoping they will be understanding. Now just trying to figure out how to word that email..
And really, they haven’t accepted me yet. They have said that all looks good thus far and now I need to go in for a medical evaluation.